Friday, July 29, 2011

Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love chocolate chip cookies. I've always made the Nestle Tollhouse variety until these amazing cookies came across my mouth. I've been reformed. These cookies have a distinct bakery feel to them. When I made them I made several large ones by making them in my muffin top pans. Nothing better than a big chocolate chip cookie, right? 


Beckie's AH-mazing Chocolate Chip Cookies


Combine in a medium bowl:
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

Combine in a large bowl:
1 cup butter (real butter!)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

After combined, mix in dry ingredients. Then add one bag chocolate chips. Bake at 375* for 9 minutes. Enjoy and try to stop yourself from eating them all in one day.



*This recipe will make a lot of cookies, close to 7 dozen of the smaller variety. If you are in the mood for some extra large cookies, combine three small balls of dough to make some extra large cookies. Roll them into a ball then slightly flatten them out. Make sure to cook the large ones a little longer. They will not be completely set when they are done cooking, but leave them on the hot cookie sheet to finish setting. 


Source: My Amazing friend, Beckie.

1 comment:

  1. I love, Love, LOVE chocolate chip cookies and am always looking for a new recipe to try--even if I think the one I have is perfect. We'll be making these on "Cookie Day!" (Sunday)

    ReplyDelete