Friday, February 10, 2012

Jamba Juice's Strawberries Wild Knock-Off

I'm expecting my second child in just two short weeks. I've started to pull out my recipes that are quick to make, nutritious, and can easily be eaten while I'm nursing. (I was always starving while I nursed my first baby!)  Enter Smoothies. I LOVE Jamba Juice.... sadly I live in the part of the country that there are none. That's not a problem.... with some trial and error, I think I've made up a good knock-off of one of their more popular smoothies. Enjoy!


Jamba Juice's Strawberries Wild Knock-Off 
1 c. apple juice
1 banana
1c. frozen strawberries
1 (6 oz.) light vanilla yogurt (you could also use frozen yogurt if you have that)
½ c. ice

Blend, and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Mary. We're so glad you enjoyed our blog; we really love sharing recipes and hope you'll come back often.

      Delete
  2. Love ALL you posts. Thank you so much for taking the time to post yummy things, so readers like me, can make NEW things for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete